Friday, July 13, 2012

Out of the Doghouse

There's nothing I love more than a man who truly likes to please me -- 
in and out of the bedroom.

I can say with certainty that Mr. Caesar tries his best to make me happy.  It's the little things that make me smile and he seems to realize this.  He kisses me on the cheek and plays with my hair.  He still texts me every day and texts me back promptly when I initiate.

Lately, he's been coming over to my house.  But most of his friends live by me so we normally end up having a quick roll in the hay and then go out with his buddies.  And then we come back to my place for more of the former.  He seems to really like bringing me around his friends.  I don't mind it but I get shy at times and sometimes I would rather it just be us.  I hadn't showed any distaste until last weekend.  


He came over and then promptly called his buddy when I said I wasn't sure what I would like to do.  We ended up at a pool hall...on a perfectly warm and sunny evening.  I hate being confined indoors when it's nice out.  And I also hate tagging along with Mr. Caesar and his buddy not knowing what they are talking about.  I felt a little awkward and left out...although to be honest, I might have been acting introverted due to my unhappiness with the whole situation.  When the boys decided to head to the second place...a bar, I asked Mr. Caesar to take me home.  He frowned and said no as he pulled into the parking lot.  He told his friend to go inside and he grabbed me, pulling me in close asking what was wrong.


I explained.  He apologized and said he would take his friend home and we would leave.  He was very sympathetic and handled the situation perfectly.  I felt bad and told him we could stay.  But I still sat at the table and texted anyone who would respond to occupy my time.  We didn't stay long (he knew he was in the doghouse).  We ended up renting a movie and ordering a pizza.


I also liked how once we were along he explained that he didn't want to always stay in with me and thought I would rather go out for a while and then have alone time later.


Maybe I was just being a bitch...it wouldn't be the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!