Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Ah, spring has come early to Chicago this year.


The warm weather has me daydreaming of pressing up against hard bodies on bikes, and making new friends with boats.

I have kept my interest in Mr. Chef - and he got kudos for not being too upset I had to cancel our date last week. Some how, we still send entirely way too many texts to one another throughout the day (every day). I am surprised I have not tired of him yet. I still think he's sweet and I do still worry that he is looking for something more than what I am. He sent me a sweet email last week, which did not say FWB to me, but it made me smile so I won't hold it against him.

And while I have gotten away from the Sugar Baby world, this guy seems like he wants someone to spoil. I won't say no. He already got me a Victoria's Secret gift card. That took me off guard a little bit, but he seems harmless. Also on the plus side, he keeps saying he wants to take me to his weekend home on the lake, where he says he has all sorts of toys. And a boat. Yeah, I'm sure we can be friends this summer! We plan on getting together at the end of this week.

Mr. Italy continues to try and reach out to me. He also seems harmless but is way more prone to dirty talking and perverted comments, which I do not mind at all. However, we have met a couple times and I enjoy his company but we do not have the chemistry I feel I have with Mr. Chef. I'm not sure why he hasn't given up on me after all this time. I may just have to go for a ride on his new Ducati since the weather has warmed up considerably here.

I am still on the look-out for new prospects but I don't like to set too high of expectations. It's hard enough to find one decent guy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!