Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Switch

I'm sure this won't come as a surprise to any one, but I am fairly sure that I am fickle.  I am telling myself it is immaturity, but who knows, maybe I am not the type of person who will ever find myself in a long-term monogamous relationship - let alone a marriage.

As usual, I have been MIA.  And as per usual, a lot has happened in my absence.  Rather than try and fill in the cracks, I will skip right to the juicy stuff.

Caesar, while being incredibly sweet most of the time and very clearly in love with me, began to annoy me to no end.  In short, his blissful ignorance and his immaturity made me run in the other direction.

And right into Fuzz.  Just because I like to keep things complicated, Fuzz and Bacon are good friends.  Luckily for me, there was never anything between Bacon and I aside from sexual tension and a strange friendship.  Not to mention - he is married.  Albeit, not a happy one.  But that's not my problem.  I have known Fuzz for at least 5 years now, maybe longer.  Despite him being a pleasant conversationalist, he never intrigued me.  Until now.

To further complicate things, Fuzz still considers himself to be married though he is not technically any longer.  He still loves his "wife".  I am still in limbo with my own relationship status.  He is lonely.  I am lonely.  You see where this is going.

Last week, Bacon and Fuzz, a few others and myself went out for a few drinks.  The past few times we have been out, Fuzz and I get caught up in our own conversation but this time we hardly paid attention to the others.  It apparently dawned on the both of us that we have quite a bit in common.  I even coaxed Fuzz to come with us to the second bar we went to.

Ever since then, we have been constantly texting one another.  Some of the time, it is even for hours at a time - back and forth.  We have discussed hanging out and I am fairly sure he flirts.  He is definitely interested. 

Although, Bacon tells me this is just because he is lonely with it being the holidays and all.  I noticed him watching us talk when we were out.  Jealousy?

I just have to decide if I can handle his baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!